How to ensure my emails are delivered directly to your Inbox
Sometimes my emails can end in your spam box by mistake.
To avoid missing out on my emails which include performance improving exercises, tips, and upcoming events, add me to your safe sender lists.
How to do this depends on the email client you use.
Here are instructions for the most popular ones…
- In Gmail, check the box next to my email
- Click the “More” button at the top. In the dropdown, select “Filter Messages Like These“
- In the “FROM” address, change it to “Lorna Wilson“
- Click “Create filter with this search“
- Check the box next to “Never sent it to spam“
- Click “Create Filter”
- On the Tools menu, click “Options”
- On the Preferences tab, click “Junk E-mail”
- On the Safe Senders tab, click “Add”
- Add email@example.com where it says “Add address.”
- Click “OK”
If my email got in your bulk folder, open it and click “Not Spam”
- Check if “firstname.lastname@example.org” got in your “Blocked Addresses” list. If it is, select it and click “Remove Block”
- Click on “Mail Options” in the upper right hand corner
- Select “Filters” (in the bottom left corner)
- On the Filters page, click “Add”
- Select the “From header:” rule, and add “contains” and insert “email@example.com”
- Click the “Choose Folder” pull down menu and select “Inbox”
- Click Add Filter
Windows Live Mail
- Click the Windows Live Mail icon in the top left corner of the window.
- Select “Options” in the menu.
- Click on “Safety Options” in the next menu.
- In the “Safety Options” window, click the “Safe Senders” tab.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the new window that pops up.
- Click “Ok” to add sender.
- Click “Ok” in the “Safety Options” window to save your changes.
Apple Mail (iPhone, iPad)
- If my email got in your junk folder, open it and click “Not Junk” (top of the screen).
- Go to Mail > Preferences from your Mail menu
- Go to Rules tab
- Select “Add Rule”
- Name the rule “Wilson’s Workouts”
- Select “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’”
- Enter “email@example.com”
- From actions, Select “‘Move message’ to mailbox ‘Inbox’”
- Click “OK”